Favors

Parent's Gift

Hi Girls,

Not sure what gift to give my parents and parent-in laws, to thank them for all their help. I was thinking about making something so its more personable. Any suggestions!!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Parent's Gift

• edited December 2011

I have a friend that made both sets of parents a Photo Album/Scrapbook with all the pictures from the wedding in it.

Buying A Home Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are probably creating albums on a website for each set of parents. Since those won't be done until after the wedding, I think we will give them a card and maybe something small at the RD.
  • edited December 2011
    My FI and I are making scrap books for our moms. We took photos from when we were both babies and then toddlers, elementary school years and etc. We used different background papers too. This was a lot of fun to make together and our moms will love it. they will always have a little piece of us no matter how far apart we might be. And for our dads, they both love coffee, so we are getting them mugs. At walmart in the photo shop area you can put photos on a coffee mug. We took our baby pics and then our engagment pics and the day I got my dress with my parents on daddy's mug. This way he will always have it.
    *fell inlove on the first date* Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards