Favors
Options

Battery Operated or Real

So I have Lantern Candle holders as my wedding favors. They kind of look like these but it's not them. Our wedding is in the fall & we plan on putting candy pumpkins in them. I also wanted to put a canld ein them since they are technically candle holders. My quetion is in your personal opinion which would work better since there isn't much room to get a candle in & out of it to put a battery operated tea light or a real tea light candle? They wouldn't be lit in it obviouly during the ceremony I'll have them wrapped up so after the guest eat all of their pumpkins they can enjoy it. I was just afraid it might be to tight of a squeeze to get a real candle in there when it's lite without the peron getting burnt
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Battery Operated or Real

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think a battery operated one would be nice.  One of those would look cute on our patio table.
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Battery lights are fine.  And you can find them at the Dollar Tree
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow.. when I read the title of this thread I kind of got excited...Battery Operated or Real... only to be disappointed.

Sorry been drinking Embarassed
  • Options
    pavingtheroadpavingtheroad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the battery light. I use them in candle holders around the house so there can be some light without the worry of a fire when the candle is in an area thats not supervised directly
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha-shediva4 :D

Battery operated. I like the idea
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love these are so cute.
  • Options
    alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Battery...cute idea
  • Options
    ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cuz used batt operated they were 2 for $1.00 at Dollar Tree.  Looked great NO wax built up on the rocks they were sitting on.  The battery that comes with it lasted way longer than needed.  They were using them months after the wedding for random things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards