Favors

Number Suggestion

For our favors, I found a mini cake candle that matches our wedding cake, going to put inside an organza favor bag and want to include personalized hershey kiss and mini hershey bar...question is, how many should I put per bag (giving 1 bag per guest)....

Re: Number Suggestion

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So you are giving people a candle that matches your cake?  If so, they are going straight to the trash.  Skip the candle and just give the candy!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Haylie04Haylie04 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The candle is cute, but it will likely not be appreciated by all guests.  I think the personalized candy is great though! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Link to Wedding Blog!
    DIY Brides - there are some AMAZING ideas on craftster.org! If you end up over there, look me up: screenname is Haylie. :)
  • psuxray07psuxray07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would like the candle :)  I like to burn candles, it doesn't matter what it looks like or says, lol.  But I'm one more for useable favors.   Anyway, is it a full-size candy bar?  If so, I was thinking one candybar, and a few kisses, instead of just one or 2.  That would just be a teaser! lol
    *12.31.10*New Year's Eve!*
    *BFP 1.3.13* IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • bidge24bidge24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    i'm also doing personalized candy in organza favor bags...but thats it. 've seen the wedding cake candles and they are cute...but as a guest i dont think i'd really want one. 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Very cute... I would almost just put kisses in them. Get a few different flavors of kisses and put like 6-8 kisses in each bag.

I dont understand why people are so rude about everything, honesty is great, but be nice about it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp
    She didn't ask about the candle.
    She asked about the candy.

I think two-three kisses and one candy bar.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_number-suggestion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:bb1ba116-3627-42ba-934c-f5666ce18692Post:7f1a9a1e-1c2e-4a8b-8bcd-60af841516c2">Re: Number Suggestion</a>:
    [QUOTE]So you are giving people a candle that matches your cake?  If so, they are going straight to the trash.  Skip the candle and just give the candy!
    Posted by CA2MT4EveR[/QUOTE]

This is purely speculation.... As with all things favor related, some guest will take them, some won't....  Some witll trash it, some will burn it.  The is no such thing as the 100% approved favor.  Its a myth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards