Favors
Options

Cream Cheese Mints

Anyone know where I could order these in the DFW area? I can't seem to find any bakeries thru Google that makes them!!

I know they are popular in Nebraska where I am from, just wanted to bring the wedding tradition to Texas!! No one here knows what I am talking about, lol.

Re: Cream Cheese Mints

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no information....just wanted to say that I, too, am now curious what these are! Good luck!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of these either, but am very curious to try them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you ever made them yourself?  Because this is something that you can make ahead of time and freeze them until the big day.  They can stay in the freezer for up to six months, which means if you do it yourself you could do it for really cheap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm from Nebraska too and we're making ours ourselves. Probably sometime in June for a July wedding. Try making it a family/friends afternoon event or something. All of your new friends can learn what they are (and how yummy they are!) and they can definitely be frozen for a few months. Make sure you really let them dry out before you freeze them though or else you'll have a mushy mess. And making them will be way less expensive than ordering from someone.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    410image Invited
    253image Accepted
    130image Declined
    48image Waiting

http://frommillertocarlson.weebly.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards