Favors
Options

Mini Wine Bottles

Hey Ladies

I was wondering what people are paying for mini wine bottles as wedding favors? I am looking for a red and white and the cheaper the better, in total I will probably need about 130 bottles!

Thanks

amanda

Re: Mini Wine Bottles

• Options
    jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking for the same thing for favors and I've found brick and mortar stores to be cheaper than the internet. Most liquor stores have the mini bottles of Sutter or Barefoot for between $1.60 and $1.79.
    Also consider that "the cheaper the better" is right- up to a point. I went to a wedding where the mini bottles of wine were $4 each (I googled it afterwards) and they were awful- tasted like vinegar. I think it's important to buy a quality brand wine. I've found those two brands to be inexpensive but tasty.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check with your local wine store,since your buying in bulk they may give you a huge discount,i bought the mini bottles of wine in Sept and bc i bought so many they gave them to me for $1.40 a bottle and then i was able to use a 10% off coupon they had in my local newspaper so i ended up saving alot of money.
  • Options
    snadeau12snadeau12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My local liquor store offered me a 20% discount for buying in bulk. I would jsut ask around for the best price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards