Favors
Options

favor help???

Hello ladies, I am getting married April 16, and need suggestions for edible wedding favors.  I would like to give edible favors being that most people will take them or eat it while they are at the wedding....please help!!! Any suggestions???

Re: favor help???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    M&M's, boxed cupcakes, jordan almonds, hershey's miniatures... I love chocolate!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boxed truffles.  If there is a local candy/chocolatier in your area that you could get something from, that would be neat.  Candy and dessert bars are always popular.
  • Options
    loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love chocolate. I suggest hershey kisses or mini hersheys bars with personalized wrappers, they're inexpensive on etsy.com (the wrappers that is). Buy the candy in bulk at Party City or Sams
  • Options
    psuxray07psuxray07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Lindor Truffles - yum!  They are soo good and everyone loved them :)
    *12.31.10*New Year's Eve!*
    *BFP 1.3.13* IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    ekilzer1ekilzer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are making cookies and putting them in hand made "milk cartons" (It fits our theme of "school house") We were going to do a cookie and milk bar, but this ended up being more budget friendly for us. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think anything that people can eat is a great idea!  I always enjoy getting those things at weddings. 

Have you looked into Etsy?  I helped my friend plan her wedding last year and she ordered these really adorable customized spice bottles with her and her future husband's faces on the label.  They were a total hit!  We ordered them from this seller:  www.spicywedding.etsy.com. Totally recommend them!

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure when your wedding is, but chocolate melts. We thought about having chocolate on the tables but I'm having a July wedding and we were worried about it being a mess. I suppose if your reception is inside it's not that big of a deal but something to think about!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards