Favors
Options

Poem for sand ceremony favor! All poets please read!

Hello!

We are giving mini jars with corked lids filled with samples from the unity sand we will be using for wedding favors. I would like to attach a short poem or sentimental message to them. I am not very good at wording poems or short messages. Could someone help me?? I've tried searching online but am coming up short.

I want it to say something like what the sand ceremony meant and that I would love to share that important piece with my guests.

**Important note: This is a second wedding for my FI and I and we both have children that we are incorporating into the sand ceremony. The children will also have their own favorite colors they are pouring into the jar. :)

Thanks so much ladies! :):)

P.S. My mini jars look like this and will hold a little bit of each of our sands:

Re: Poem for sand ceremony favor! All poets please read!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, one more note!

We are having a small wedding with just our immediate family. These favors would go to people that we know would love them! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So what does the sand ceremony mean to you?  You'll have to give a little more information...  How does it make you feel to be "unified"?  Why did you choose sand and not candles?  What are the children's roles in the ceremony?  Blah, blah, etc, so forth.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards