Favors
Options

Beware of ordering from the Knot

Brides beware. My order was not delivered on time, after 3 phone calls and a discussion with the Customer Service Representative and promised next day delivery, the pacakage arrived missing 200 cocktail napkins.

Re: Beware of ordering from the Knot

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've ordered a few things fro the knot and never had a problem with the service or delivery of my items.  I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of anything bad about ordering on here. Sorry you had a bad experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a bad time too. And I can't be negative enough about the quality of everything. About a month after I placed my order I noticed the charge from my credit card. I really thought maybe it was never coming and was just happy I wasn't charged. Then about a month after that my order was delivered. About a month after that my card was charged.

too much work and awful quality!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most everything I've heard is bad, so I will be keeping away from TK Shop!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also ordered stuff on TK without any problems. It's common knowledge when ordering anything online, that you do it early so you can see how long it will take.
  • Options
    KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered pocket watches from TK and had a pretty good experience.  I actually broke one and they immediately replaced it for me no questions asked.  It's a business like any other.  Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.  I've had terrible service at my favorite restaurants, for example.
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards