Favors

Marble magnet favors

I decided on making marble magnets as our wedding favors. I made about 250.

Instead of buying favor tins, I ordered a magnetic chalkboard to display a few of the magnets and write a cute message. I will have this sitting on its own table with the rest of the magnets sitting around it so guests can choose which magnets they would like to have. 

I was looking for some advice on what the message could say. Also, do you think this is a cute idea?

Any input would be great! Thanks! Smile

Re: Marble magnet favors

• colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think those are so cute! Not sure abouut a message though.
  • edited December 2011
    That is a really cute idea! I also don't have any advice for a saying.. it would be pretty hard to incorporate a symbol of magnets into a saying.
  • twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is so cheesy, but it's literally the only thing I can come up with. Since the people at your wedding are presumably those closest to you, what about something like, "Thanks for Always Sticking By Us" and putting "sticking" in quotes. Maybe it will at least give you a starting point.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Arayx2Arayx2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_marble-magnet-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:c8ec2263-e907-41b1-9015-7b67bec885ccPost:fb84e1b2-0b98-4c37-8344-04a605ae8f47">Re: Marble magnet favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is so cheesy, but it's literally the only thing I can come up with. Since the people at your wedding are presumably those closest to you, what about something like, <strong>"Thanks for Always Sticking By Us</strong>" and putting "sticking" in quotes. Maybe it will at least give you a starting point.
    Posted by twilight.rose[/QUOTE]

I had almost the exact thought. I don't believe that is cheesy... It would be something that fits my own personality. I like that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards