Favors

Per Guest or Per Couple?

We're doing bags of muffin mix (makes 6 muffins) for favors.  There will be 3 different flavors (banana nut, blueberry, and chocolate chip).
I also want to know if I should have separate gifts for the children.  Most (all but like 1-2) of the children are older (ages 8-13). 

Re: Per Guest or Per Couple?

• edited December 2011
    I was confused on this as well and posted in on my June board. The lovely ladies there told me to put a few on each table, that it usually is one per couple, although some will take more than one. I didn't know how many to do/but bc I didn't want to look cheap, but didn't want to have a boatload left over either. I also asked one of my friends who just got married in Sept and she said the same thing, a few on each table depending on how many people will be at each table. She said she still had a lot of extras and ended up taking the leftovers to work after the HM.

I was stressing about it, but I am just going to use the above advice bc we are also having personalized napkins (which I know some people take unused ones home as favors/keepsakes as well) and there will be plenty of those, and we will have wedding bubbles with our colors, so they can have those as well to remember our wedding. HTH! Good luck.
  • pavingtheroadpavingtheroad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say do one per couple and definitly give the kids something different. If you want to go with the mix per person make sure each couple gets a different mix
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards