Favors
Options

Favor help!!!

Please help!

I have no idea on what to give as favors. We don't really have a theme so i'm stuck. I was thinking candles, but everyone does that. Any suggestions??

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Favor help!!!

• Options
    ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your best bet is something edible, if you do candles, make sure they aren't personalized. I'm adding personalized matchbooks to mine for the personalized touch :D

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the last wedding I went to, the favor was a votive candle and I was thrilled--but it happened to be my favorite candle brand.

Candy bars/edible favors and photo booths are really popular and generally please everyone.  Wine and champagne (which is what I did) are usually popular also.  Stay away from anything personalized.  You can also skip them entirely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do something that represents you and FI; candles are used A LOT!
    Do you guys have a hobby that you could incorproate into your favors?
    I am doig playing cards in the colors of my wedding, because FI and I play cards with our families all of the time! And they are a favor that can be used over and over again.
    We also thought about having a golf ball and tee for favors, because we both really like to golf, and are having our ceremony and reception at a golf course!
    Think of personal things that you would like to give your guests, that they would like to receive!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with FutureMrsSheeler (above) that you should do something that represents you! I have catered for wedding for the past 5 years now and actually have not seen too many candles done.
    I will be doing little heart shaped candles that have our names on the outside of the tin because I LOVE candles.  Not only do I think that they represent us, they are pretty cheap to do.

Its all really up to you though, and what you like :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards