Favors

Unique Table Setting/Favour

I just got married a month ago and these went over really well, so I thought I would share!  If anyone would like contact information, message me :)

When I was planning for my wedding, I really wanted to have something unique to incorporate.  My husband and I were brainstorming, and thought about having caricatures of each of our guests as their place setting.  We contacted Adam Zivkovich to make the caricatures for us.  Since we were having a destination wedding, Adam used a picture of the resort for the background of the caricature.  We sent Adam a picture of each of our guests and he was able to create phenomenal caricatures for each person.  Adam took great care to ensure he got each of the guests’ features exactly.  He would email to see if we would like any changes, which was nice to have regular contact and input.

The caricatures were such a huge surprise for everyone when they went to take their seat.  They were a conversation piece; everyone was comparing their pictures!  Adam had each of the caricatures in a frame so that our guests could take them home as a keepsake for our destination wedding!  We received so many compliments over the caricatures; they were such a big hit at our wedding.  Everybody loved them!

I included a couple examples so you can see the style - they were great for our low key wedding!  

Re: Unique Table Setting/Favour

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards