lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing personalized hot sauce! 
  • Options
    cae07290cae07290 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the little shamrock picture clip I got at a friends wedding. Im irish so it means something to me and it reminds me or her awesome St Patties Day wedding! I personally think the worst was this little glass jar with dried fruit and nuts in it. The jar was cute but too small to use for anything. And the raisens and nuts were gross. My father, who does woodworking, is making birch bark candle holders for everybody. We may also do cake lolipops.
    "You and I are meant to be together. Period. The end. Cue happy ending music."
  • Options
    blipsettprblipsettpr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the wedding cd I listen to the one I received all the time.

I was thinking of doing the personalized shot glasses. We will also be having a photobooth for people to take their pictures home.

I feel like edible favors could be hard since not everyone has the same taste. I would rather my favor be in a draw or cabinent then thrown away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Plumbb2Plumbb2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you can't please everyone hu. Some people love stuff while others said it was their worst ever.

My best was a ornament I got from my friends winter wedding. The theme was snow flakes and we took home a snowflake ball with a ribbon that had their name and wedding date. I liked it because I hang it on the tree every year an remember the wedding (I was MOH so it means something to me).

Worst: was a ornament I got from another friends wedding, they got engaged at Christmas time all the ornaments where balls of different size and color. It looked a little cheap and seemed like a stretch form their summer wedding. 

I was thinking  of doing a brown address book (for a fall wedding) and stamping our new address in the book, but some pp on here said they wouldn't care for this?? Any thoughts

I love the photo both!!! A little expensive but if I can afford it I would totally do this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards