Favors
Options

Jones Soda

Has anyone done Jones Soda as their favor? If so did you order them from Jones or did you make them yourselves? How did they turn out? Any other thoughts?

Buying A Home Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jones Soda

• Options
    mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of people doing this before and I think it would be an okay idea.  I would personally just order a lot and have a bottle for each individual.  I would also go with "safe" flavors - so nothing too crazy that might put folks off. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered jones soda for my sisters graduation... it was a lot of fun. everyone loved them. The company was great, you can customize with your photo and wording. Just make sure  your venue will allow them as favors. Good idea!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The custom Jones Sodas are very expensive.  If you are DIY  savvy, it might be worth the cost savings to make and print your own labels and attach with doublestick tape. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not doing them for my wedding but I had a friend do them for hers. She just did a basic flavor and the wrapper on the bottle was an adorable picture of them! They turned out great!

I should add that I didn't drink mine so I can't comment on taste (I hate soda).

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen them done, but have heard of it, and it sounds really cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards