Favors
Options

Candy favors and buffet?

I love the idea of having a cutesy little boxes with gormet jelly beans in our colors at each seat as the favor, but I was also planning on having a candy/snack buffet..  will that be weird?  Like, why have a little cute box of candy with there's an entire buffet of sweets to have at?  Or just over-thinking it?

Thanks!

Re: Candy favors and buffet?

• Options
    I don't think it's necessarily weird either way, but were you planning to have bags or boxes to take candy from the buffet home in, or is it just to eat there?  If you have containers to take the buffet candy home, it seems like THAT is the favor.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_candy-favors-and-buffet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:e5a0d196-310f-4c21-8498-b8af3b3334efPost:d2114da6-4828-480c-b8e7-bb49be5bd29c">Re: Candy favors and buffet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think it's necessarily weird either way, but were you planning to have bags or boxes to take candy from the buffet home in, or is it just to eat there?  If you have containers to take the buffet candy home, it seems like THAT is the favor.
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

Yeah I figured I would have bags for people to serve themselves. I guess I just never thought of the candy buffet as a favor. I think I'll just put the jelly beans at the candy table and let people take what they want, sounds simpler.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2012
    I would do one or the other.  I used take-out boxes for my candy buffet.  You can have the empty box for them to fill at the buffet at the place setting if you are wanting something on the table.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards