Favors
Options

Mini Picture frame favors

We were going to put little picture frames filled with pictures of me and my hubby on every other table setting but, I wanted to put a little attachement with a cute saying on it. Does anyone have any ideas on what to say????? Thanks!!!

Re: Mini Picture frame favors

• Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to TK!

I appreciate your idea for a unique favor, but I'm a little concerned that you're going to go to a lot of work to create these favors for very little reward. Most of your guests probably aren't going to want a random picture frame that may not fit their decor at all, and if they do take the favor will probably discard the photo of you and your FI for one of their own family. I think you would probably be left with quite a few favors at the reception.

Perhaps, if you really want to use photos, it might be best to incorporate them into the display of your table number/name, and use a different item for your favor. You could maybe use a saying or quote for each table name that was appropriate for the location/occasion of each photo.

I always advocate edible favors, as they are almost guaranteed to be eaten and enjoyed instead of thrown away or left to collect dust like many other favor options. Best of luck in your planning!
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that doing the table number in the frame is a great idea...maybe along with a thank you. You're sort of killing two birds with one stone this way!

• Options
    McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...I would not want pictures of you as my gift.  I do like frames,though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards