Favors

Favor question?

I was wondering if you typically count a favor for each guest or is it typically one favor per family. Trying to work on favors for our wedding in June but wasn't sure what really to do. Thanks for the input!

Re: Favor question?

• I think it depends on what it is. Most of the time it is each person. If you are doing a more expensive favor like a bottle of wine it would be each couple/family
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Was thinking about doing favor boxes with m &m's and hershey kisses.
  • It would be every person. That the same thing we are doing(I think). But we are doing small boxes. you could do 1 large box per family if you wanted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • like PP said, it depends on the favor.  If it's edible, plan on doing one for each guest.  I handmade sets of wine charms for each of my guests, and then realized when i was done with the 220 sets that ......oh no..... every couple will have 2 of the SAME set of charms.

...wish i wouldve realized earlier and just done one per couple. buuuut i guess now i have extras to sell on etsy. haha
  • My fiancés and my friends who got married did one favor per couple. My fiancé and I are doing a scotch tasting with cigars for the men and pashminas for the ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the input. I actually had a small box for the mms and the larger box was for the kisses. But then when started filling the kisses it took 25 kisses per box (and that was like 3/4 full). times that by 60 and decided instead of kisses we are going to go with tootsie rolls instead (cheaper).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards