Favors
Options

Are you having a candy buffet or giving away candy as a favor? You have to check this out!

What better way to personalize your candy buffet or favors, than with personalized hershey bar wrappers.  With multiple designs for each candy bar wrapper,  you'll have it customized with your colors and names to create a stylish addition to your wedding theme.

You can get a different style of the same candy bar (invert out colors, if wanting just the Hershey), or different designs for all of Hershey Minitures (Hershey, Special Dark, Krackel, and Mr. Goodbar). Might seem a little confusing, but i promise you'll love it. 

This can be an easy DIY project by purchasing the printable pdf of your candy wrappers, or if you'd prefer to let me do it, I can print, cut, and/or even attach it to the candy for you.

Please contact me with what you are interested in for a quote. You can email me at lori2314@msn.com or hit the 'private message' and it'll send to theknot private message box.  

Feel free to also check out my website at etsy.com/shop/anyoccasioncreation where there are other great items listed for your wedding day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards