Favors

Wine glasses!

Hi! I am not in any hurry to find some glasses as my favors....I just had a cute idea and wanted to price out what it would cost for that as a favor. I have only found really expensive ones and was wondering if you ladies knew of somewhere where I could get them in bulk and would save money. Wine glasses or toasting flues would be the best but any glass that hold alcohol would work! Thanks!
Photobucket

Re: Wine glasses!

• Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Google around for restaurant supply warehouses. The dollar stores are another idea.

Good luck.
  • alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dollar Tree! You can even order them online in bulk and they will ship it to the nearest store and sometimes you. I did this for a christmas gift with wine bottles and needed like 40 some glasses, I couldnt find them cheaper anywhere... and as a hint they dont say unless you call. They are made by LIBBEY!

They are only a buck plus tax... They come in many shapes and sizes, you can find flutes or goblets. Check out the online site to see...
  • kfilemyrkfilemyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I didn't even think about dollar stores. I think it will be perfect for my wedding favors! So exciting when something works out like you want it to!!!
    Photobucket
  • fabuloustessafabuloustessa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm 99% sure this is what we will end up doing for our favours. I actually found a great website that sells TONS of different wine/shot/beer etc. personable glassware
    it's discountmugs.com  They work out to be pretty affordable and a wonderful way for everyone to do a toast! :)
    Hope that website helps!
  • kfilemyrkfilemyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! they are cheaper to buy them from there already etched then to get them at the dollar store and etch them my self! That is awesome
    Photobucket
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dollar Tree has amazing glasses!  I bought a bunch, and was invited to a last minute birthday get together last year.  I took out my bead kit, beaded some wire and wrapped the stems.  I gave my friend the gift and she LOVED it- no idea they were Dollar Tree glasses.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • UmberzoneUmberzone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking of doing monogrammed wine glasses as favors and this site it perfect and so much more reasonable that anything I have found.  Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards