Favors
Options

Candy Buffet questions

So we are having a Candy Buffet at our wedding. We are having 100 people and we are doing the candy in blues & white. Anyone know of a good candy bulk site and how much do you think we should get for 100 people ?

TIA!
I don't mind growing old, as long as I'm growing old with you. (:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our Wedding Website

Re: Candy Buffet questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you go onto any bulk website i believe you can look put in the color of the candy you want and it will come up .
    i used sweetcitycandy.com.

the amount to give your guests enough candy and to assure you dont have a ton left over would be about 1/4 pound of candy per person
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with 1/4 lb. per person.  I ordered from metrocandy.com and bulkfoods.com (I did all white).   Candywarehouse.com offers more colors, but I found it to be more expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm also doing 1/4 lb per person.  And I found this incredibly helpful...Candy Warehouse put together this youtube video to explain how much candy 5lbs is, so you know what size jars to get and how much less 5lbs of m&ms looks vs 5lbs of gumballs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU6Jszgu5s4

And the cheapest candy site I've found is bulkfoods.com, it's free shipping with a $75 order which saves a TON of money. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards