Favors
Options

Do you need an idea for favors or thank yous...

Hi all,

I just wanted to throw an idea out there for people who might be going shower favors or thank you gifts...

My bridal shower is this weekend, and I wanted to get my BMs a small token of thanks for their help in coordinating.  Like many of you, I wanted something unique but did not have time for personalization and wanted to keep it under $20.  I found some cute gifts sets at LUSH  - www.lushusa.com 

Not only is it a fun store to go in but it is a little more unique than some of the other bath & body products out there. On their site, it also looks like they will do volume orders for stuff if you wanted to do a bigger order for favors (but can get a little pricey). 

Re: Do you need an idea for favors or thank yous...

• Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of people are choosing to do more meaningful gifts that match their BMs personalities rather than mass quantities of gifts that people usually don't use or regift.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    pita1127pita1127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I will be getting them a more personalized gift of thanks to give at the rehearsal dinner.  It was just an idea for something small and you can actually pick out products to match what they like or use to create your own set.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love lush! And I agree they're a lot cuter/more unique than all the other bath stores. Good idea for gifts, I might look into it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards