Favors
Options

NEED HELP! Pocketfolds.....

Hello fellow knotties!

I recently decided to create my own invitations, RSVP's, and reception cards. I can order pre-assembeled pocketfold envelopes as well. I have a few questions:

1. do you include the rsvp envelope in the pocketfold, or is the rsvp a "postcard" that is already pre-stamped and can be sent as-is?
2. those who have created them and added a belly-band and monogram, do you place the whole invite inside another envelope or send with the band on the outside? I question if it would get tore up or ruined in the mail.

Thanks ladies!

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: NEED HELP! Pocketfolds.....

• Options
    future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_need-pocketfolds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:f3a4cee0-fef3-4d98-a9da-aaaf85af78e2Post:1f7ae3c0-6f14-461f-8b11-b49d005c7a9e">NEED HELP! Pocketfolds.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello fellow knotties! I recently decided to create my own invitations, RSVP's, and reception cards. I can order pre-assembeled pocketfold envelopes as well. I have a few questions: 1. do you include the rsvp envelope in the pocketfold, or is the rsvp a "postcard" that is already pre-stamped and can be sent as-is? 2. those who have created them and added a belly-band and monogram, do you place the whole invite inside another envelope or send with the band on the outside? I question if it would get tore up or ruined in the mail. Thanks ladies! any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Posted by Weish1sr[/QUOTE]

1. You can do a postcard or a card rsvp with envelope in the pocketfold.
    2. Most put all the enclosure card/s, invite, etc. into the belly band and then stick it in an envelope.

--Since you're making them you can experiment and do whatever you want, they are yours!
  • Options
    Audrey&AustinAudrey&Austin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. do you include the rsvp envelope in the pocketfold, or is the rsvp a "postcard" that is already pre-stamped and can be sent as-is? You can do it either way, I'm including an envelope that will be pre-addressed (and already has postage, obv)
    2. those who have created them and added a belly-band and monogram, do you place the whole invite inside another envelope or send with the band on the outside? I question if it would get tore up or ruined in the mail.I place it all inside an envelope. The band can easily slip off, pocketfold will open and everything will fall out. Its safer to put it all into an envelope.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio!
    Blog
    my to-read shelf:
    Audrey's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Weish, the PP's covered your questions, but if you haven't already bought your stationary, take a look at cardsandpockets.com, the pocketfold cards are really really well priced, I liked them a lot but decided to go with a panel card since I don't really need inserts other than the response card
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards