Favors
Options

Personalized Juicy Couture Track Suits

Hi, I am buying my girls Juicy tracksuits for their Bridesmaid gifts.  Once I purchase them, where should I have them personalized?  I live in NYC area and would be willing to go to Manhattan or the boroughs for personalization OR if you know of a good online company with a website that maybe I can send these to to have them personalized, and shipped back to me.  Thank you!!!

Re: Personalized Juicy Couture Track Suits

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not an answer to what you asked, but I have a question.\

Personalized with what?  Their names, or their "role" in the wedding?  I personally wouldn't want either, as I long ago outgrew the need to have my name on my clothing.  But I absolutely would be donating a tracksuit that said "Bridesmaid" on it to our church clothing driveas soon as the wedding was over.

How about saving the money and not personalizing it at all?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <div>I haven't figured that out yet exactly.  Either with their first names on the back, or maybe just their initial monogrammed on the front right side or something.  I also thought of their names on the back and the date on the front right pocket area. Nothing on the rear of the pants.</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_personalized-juicy-couture-track-suits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:f53d2665-8064-4008-8dbf-afbac58a67c5Post:d2ac61a2-9c61-4c0a-97d2-51b0882b5381">Re: Personalized Juicy Couture Track Suits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not an answer to what you asked, but I have a question.\ Personalized with what?  Their names, or their "role" in the wedding?  I personally wouldn't want either, as I long ago outgrew the need to have my name on my clothing.  But I absolutely would be donating a tracksuit that said "Bridesmaid" on it to our church clothing driveas soon as the wedding was over. How about saving the money and not personalizing it at all?
    Posted by trix1223[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw a wedding on a local photographers blog where all the girls got ready in matching track suits.  It was really cute and I thought a very nice gift.

But I'm with the PP--just leave them plain.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <div>Thank you for your constructive response.  Some people are being really mean. :(</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_personalized-juicy-couture-track-suits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:f53d2665-8064-4008-8dbf-afbac58a67c5Post:7fb58431-d04e-4871-b6a3-c9cc0cff863a">Re: Personalized Juicy Couture Track Suits</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw a wedding on a local photographers blog where all the girls got ready in matching track suits.  It was really cute and I thought a very nice gift. But I'm with the PP--just leave them plain.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No one is being mean.  Sometimes people tell you things you don't want to hear, and this just happens to be one of those occasions.  We are telling you what your friends are thinking but are too afraid to hurt your feelings so they aren't telling you.

Because someone says a personalized track suit may not be the most suitable gift, doesnt mean they are being mean or "bitchy".
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cmr424s  you have a private message
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If your friends love track suits then I guess go ahead and buy them.
  • Options
    Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not a big fan of track suits. If they seem to be interest in them, go for it. I would just wear it around the house..I don't like leaving the house in my pjs
  • Options
    edited December 2011

OP - Is there a reason you posted the same question on so many boards?  You got great advice on other boards.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I posted in other groups. One was wedding attire, one a local NYC board, and one favor board, I think.  I posted them all at the same time, back to back.  Had no idea this was going to be such a hot topic with so many opinions about the tracksuits.  
  • Options
    lexandfablexandfab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do what  you suggested above, the initial on the front pocket if you did anything. Or maybe cute personalized crystal tank tops to wear with them so the pants aren't personalized?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't mind having my initials or nickname printed small on the front pocket but I wouldn't do anything wedding related if you want them to wear it again
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OP, I personally love the personalized tracksuit idea, you have a PM with some info!

September 2011 September Signature Challenge: My Wedding Colors

Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards