Favors
Options

ideas for a unique beach themed favor?

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for a unique wedding favor, preferably sticking with our beach theme or somehow being able to tie it into to that or our colors-- aqua with some black, white and coral. Any help would be great! We are inviting about 220 people.

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ideas for a unique beach themed favor?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Seashell chocolates or cookies.  Edible is the best option!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also haveing a beach themed wedding and have been looking for unique favors. I found some cute wine stops with a starfish on top or some silver starfish. bookmarks. I just did a google search and it brought up alot of ideas.
    Country Boy, City Girl = True Love
  • Options
    bubu7bubu7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can find some beach themed favors here:  http://123wrapper.com/Search.aspx?k=beach&s=Relevance&p=3

You can also do some sunscreen favors.  At least it's practical and something people will hang onto.

• Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I went to a beach wedding that had sand dollars as the favor.  They had a little insert with the legend of the sand dollar on it. I still think edible is the best use of a favor budget, but I liked the sand dollar.  I had it for several years until I knocked it off the dresser and it broke.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have leftover beach-themed frames that we did as favors.  Have 76 left.  Let me know if you're interested.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards