Favors
Options

s'more themed wedding favors

So I had these cute "s'more" themed labels printed out for my wedding favors and already stuck them on the plastic bags.  I don't want to buy new ones, so I'm kind of stuck doing a s'more themed wedding favor.  Here's the ideas- what do you think?

-Gourmet Marshmallows dipped in chocoalte & graham crumbs (most expensive)
-S'more kits (chocolate, graham crackers & marshmallow) easiest
-S'more Cake Pops (cheapest)

Thoughts?  The S'more kits were my original idea but I have doubts that anyone will go home and make a smore haha. 

Re: s'more themed wedding favors

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_smore-themed-wedding-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:f726903c-e7dc-4eb0-b60e-25fedee6a031Post:70a0d925-46a6-42a8-9f66-cf7b8bb14edd">s'more themed wedding favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I had these cute "s'more" themed labels printed out for my wedding favors and already stuck them on the plastic bags.  I don't want to buy new ones, so I'm kind of stuck doing a s'more themed wedding favor.  Here's the ideas- what do you think? -Gourmet Marshmallows dipped in chocoalte & graham crumbs (most expensive) -S'more kits (chocolate, graham crackers & marshmallow) easiest -S'more Cake Pops (cheapest) Thoughts?  The S'more kits were my original idea but I have doubts that anyone will go home and make a smore haha. 
    Posted by ccasey621[/QUOTE]

I think they all sound great! The cake pops would be a great idea and probably eaten pretty qucikly!

• Options
    I like all three ideas (I love s'mores), but I think the cake pops would be a creative twist on the s'more theme and they don't require the guests to do anything ... except enjoy!
  • Options
    Cake pops just because I agree with you that no one will go home and make them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards