Favors
Options

fuzzy dice favors

Hello
We are wanting very much to do the cliche fuzzy dice wedding favors for our Las Vegas wedding.  Has anyone found where you can purchase these in  bulk for less than 5 dollars a pair?? We are on a tight budget.

Re: fuzzy dice favors

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're on a tight budget, I'd suggest not spending $$ on fuzzy dice.   I obviously don't know your guests, but if I were a guest:  I'd be "forgetting" to take them.  That's just too kitschy for me and I'm hard pressed to imagine what most guests would do with a pair of fuzzy dice.  Sorry

ETA:  Have a cookie made that looks like a pair of dice.   Or find another way to incorporate dice.  Heck, I'd even rather have some real dice than fuzzy ones.  At least the real ones I could use to play blitz.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Trix's idea of the cookies is good. 

You could check Oriental Trading for actual dice if you wanted to take her other suggestion.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    pretzelgrrlpretzelgrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oriental Trading company has fuzzy dice for 12 for $10...they are cute heart ones too.  I think that is a really cute favor.  I would love it but I'm into kitsch (sp).  By the way if you are trying to save money not so sure about cookies unless you do it yourself...we are thinking of buying cookies as a favor and it is way more expensive then I thought it would be.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards