Favors
Options

Wedding Favor Help

I'm getting married on July 30th and I'm having trouble finding an inexpensive favor. Chocolate seems too practical and if it's 80 degrees outside, it's going to melt. Any ideas??

Re: Wedding Favor Help

• Options
    mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could skip favors if you're concerned about the budget.  They really aren't a must-have at a wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually getting married the same day. I'm still juggling what to do for wedding favors too. At my brother's wedding a couple months ago, they had Personalized plastic cups that said "Thank you for sharing our day", their names, and a picture. Everyone LOVED them. The business who made them actually had good prices - 500 cups for $175 (Out of MN).....But I'm running into the problem of already having my wedding be compared to my brothers...So I am looking for unique ideas for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen these before and they always are a big hit with people, everyone loves blowing bubbles ;)http://eyecandygift.com/champagne-bubbles-set.html

• Options
    edited December 2011

these were at a friends wedding they we so cute and everyone could not stop taking about them. She contacted the seller and they set up a price that was according to their budget.

They are practical because they can be used after the event. They will not just collect dust somewhere or be left at the reception

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68912107/10-handmade-flower-favor-pens-in-clay?ref=pr_shop

• Options
    SeasonalFavorSeasonalFavor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about little personalized cocktail or coffee packets.  They have adorable ones everywhere and you can pick a lable that compliments your theme.  I got married in September and we had a fall themed wedding and our lable said "Falling in Love" and had leaves on them.  We got a lot of compliments and they were very affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards