Flowers

Online flower site question

Has anyone on here used www.wedideas.com ?? I found them and the flowers look amazing and decently priced but I'm heistant buying online for such an important day. Any ideas or opinions?
"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." Walt Disney Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Online flower site question

• emmy82087emmy82087 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    go for it. my sister bought online for her centerpieces for her wedding and we also bought online for an anniversary party. just buy a couple days in advance. also, check out http://theflowerexchange.com because they have decent prices too.
    Mrs. Emily Wolcott June 11, 2011 :)
  • felkelsfelkels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    based on suggestions from theknot.com I am going through theflowerexchange.com 
    I am using calla lilies and they are practically impossible to make look real with fake ones.  good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I think they look good. I may actually use there site as well, even though i am hesitant to buy silk flowers.

You could always order just like one bouquet/bout in advance to see how it looks before ordering the whole set.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS ONLINE. DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS ONLINE. DO NOT.

Lol, seriously. You're going to do what you want but I'd rather pick dandelions out of my yard. I work for a florist and I can't tell you how many people tell us that they've ordered from an online company and received dead flowers in a box. Those are the ones that even send their own flowers- most of them send the order to the closest florist anyway, who then can't possibly give you what you ordered because the company didn't charge enough and then kept half of the money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards