July 2012 Weddings
Options

What do you look forward to most after the wedding?

I have caught myself dreaming lately of my first Christmas being married... I can't wait for us to have our own place, decorate it with christmasy things and trees and stockings, cooking yummy christmas meals, sitting and watching christmas movies, having soft christmas music play, having guests over... I think I am most excited about that :)

It made me wonder what you guys look forward to most after the wedding!
Getting married on July 20th, 2012!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What do you look forward to most after the wedding?

• Options
    Everything lol!!! Especially having our first child together;)
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to finally being my Fi's wife and our first holidays together. I'm really excited because we might get to host something during the holiday season!

Anniversary
  • Options
    So excited to have a husband and to start thinking about having a child! Also super excited to entertain with all of my new crystal and china!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_what-do-you-look-forward-to-most-after-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1e820966-8284-4db0-8ed4-d9a40fbfbdc8Post:14799301-9222-454e-9be8-1420fd194a61">Re: What do you look forward to most after the wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I REALLY liked seeing him in that ring...<strong> I'm just looking forward to being married. No more wedding planning, no more people asking us about wedding planning, no more waiting.
    </strong>Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

Same here! But I know our family. As soon as we come back from the honeymoon the questions will turn into when is the baby coming? Then, when is the second baby coming....

the questions will never end.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    Nancy00714Nancy00714 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    everyone's going to laugh at me...but becaue we're having our church ceremony in September I have to mainain my weight until then to fit into the dress again (which I am going to modify) so i've told my hubby that after the wedding, I'm going to cook Nigella's recipes for a week (kind of like a mini food honeymoon).  We are both so excited to stuff our faces! 

We will also start renovating our future home in September, too.  I can't wait till we finally move in (and hopefully get a dog!!)!
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    I am looking forward to our first Christmas as husband and wife as well.  I can't wait to give our parents their gifts.  I am doing a big picture frame of wedding pictures for both of our mothers. Then I am doing a calendar of wedding pictures for both sets of parents.  I also can't wait until we go up to see my family after the wedding.  I am not sure exactly when yet.
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Saying "Husband" instead of boyfriend of FI.

We already live together - and have celebrated holidays together.

And buying a house! :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to having money in my bank account again. I'm tired of being broke.

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Using all of our wedding gifts to throw some fabulous parties!

I feel like we are basically married already, so there's nothing really specific to our relationship. We even already say husband/wife about each other already, so we don't even have that to change, really lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_what-do-you-look-forward-to-most-after-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1e820966-8284-4db0-8ed4-d9a40fbfbdc8Post:792b48c6-931b-4ded-9242-8cc84f78076a">Re: What do you look forward to most after the wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking forward to having money in my bank account again. I'm tired of being broke.
    Posted by Lisariqua[/QUOTE]

I am so with you on this one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_what-do-you-look-forward-to-most-after-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1e820966-8284-4db0-8ed4-d9a40fbfbdc8Post:792b48c6-931b-4ded-9242-8cc84f78076a">Re: What do you look forward to most after the wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking forward to having money in my bank account again. I'm tired of being broke.

Ahem to that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_what-do-you-look-forward-to-most-after-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1e820966-8284-4db0-8ed4-d9a40fbfbdc8Post:792b48c6-931b-4ded-9242-8cc84f78076a">Re: What do you look forward to most after the wedding?</a>:

EXACTLY! I'm looking forward to making babies too, but that won't happen right away.
    Follow me on pinterest (I do not know how to make that nice red button thing): http://pinterest.com/lizporter17/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards