Flowers
Options

Costco White and pink roses package?

I cannot afford fresh flowers from local florist. 

I found great deal on costco and I did hear that many people had good

experience with costco flowers.

I saw 3~4 pictures on the website but watned to see (hear) more pictures from other people when they got the flower. 

Anybody going to use / or used the costco wedding package (not bulk, the package is that you don't need to do anything except keep them in right temp.)?  

Re: Costco White and pink roses package?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I blogged on our not so great experiences with them last summer.. My advise is keep looking or other places.  or bulk lowers the flowerexchange.com is great...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always say a real florist is imoportant since just like the dresses, the flower will be in every picture and after all your money is spent and your speacial day is over all you will have left is your picrutes.
  • Options
    CVALANN123CVALANN123 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know people who have used costco for their wedding and anniversary parties and it has worked out great.. i wil be using them next year my daughters wedding in june. their cust service is great and their prices and quality of their flowers are wonderfull.
  • Options
    CVALANN123CVALANN123 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i should have added that i have only seen their bulk flowers. those are the ones that i will be buying. i will also be buing their cosage/bout package
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered 100 roses from them for my mom's birthday in January. From Ecuador to her door was 3 days, and she followed the instructions that came with them, had no problem.

Make sure you order about a month in advance, have them arrive 1-2 days before your wedding, and have enough room for them, and people to help.

Also, if you have a Costco near you, try there. I just was there this weekend, and the local florist that puts the flowers in their kiosks now has her phone # available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards