Flowers

Has anyone used Sam's Club for bulk flowers?

I read a few posts where Sam's Club was mentioned but there was no info on the quality.I'm planning on using them for carnations and maybe gerbera daisys. Any info would be appreciated.My wedding is in two months. I better get on the ball!!!

Re: Has anyone used Sam's Club for bulk flowers?

• motherzillamotherzilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Sam's club to order flowers for the shower (to see if they are nice or not) and then for the wedding. We ordered all roses. They were wonderful. They were delivered right on schedule ( you mark the date you want them to come) and with a little prep before using them, they were beutiful. I had to put them in the bathtub with cold water and then cut them, I then put a wet towel on top of them and gave them a few hours to hydrate. Im not sure if you do that with other kinds of flowers or not, Look up Martha Stwart flowers and she usually tells you what to do. Good luck
  • Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I buy flowers from Sam's all the time. The quality is usually very good, and you cannot beat the prices! I've only bulk ordered once, and it was calla lilies. They were beautiful, and the quality was excellent. I think I had to order them about 10 days in advance.
  • sharibaresharibare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it. The prices are so great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards