Flowers
Options

Flowers! Blooming Blossom's Providence, RI

Hello Brides To Be, Congratulations!I have to say I've never been so compelled to share my experiences with people I've worked with more than some of the people that helped make my wedding everything I dreamed of and more.I was thrilled with how the entire event unfolded but I feel that Pam from Blooming Blossom's went over the top out of her way for me.I went to Pam with just an idea of what I wanted and a few unorganized thoughts, however, after many questions about my visions she proposed that she show me a sample and would work with me until it was perfect. Not much needed as she nailed it on the first shot!I can say the value of what I received was incredible, the Rotunda looked amazing and Pam truly put in a tremendous amount of extra effort for me. Please check my profile as I'm hoping to get some photos of the event to share with others.Please feel free to email me if you want any additional information; please see below for the contact information!Pam: Blooming BlossomsProvidence, RI 401-274-3929All the best and have fun with the entire experience, it goes by fast!Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards