Flowers

Opinions on what would look best....

I'm getting married in Mexico on a beach...the girls are wearing tourquise and my accent color is lime green....what color/type of flowers would look best? I'm wondering about white, but don't want them to be too plain looking.We'll use the same flowers for bouqets as we do for centerpieces.....thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Re: Opinions on what would look best....

• Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With turquoise and lime green, I'd probably go with: 1. all white 2. coral or peach, or both 3. hot pink and orange 4. purples 5. a mix of rich, vivid colors, like hot pink, orange, coral, purple/violet, yellow, lime green.
  • Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might also look up a color wheel, that has an explanation of color combinations (complimentary, triads, analgous, monochromatic, etc...). It's a great tool when picking color combinations.
  • edited December 2011
    I would suggest Birds of Paradise. They are beautiful orange tropical flowers that I think would look great with your colours. My friend got married in Dominican and her bouquet had these flowers in it and they looked so pretty with the beachy scene surrounding her.  Also, I would suggest Habiscus. They can be found in lots of bright, vibrant colours such as hot pink, orange, red, peach, yellow - they are also a gorgeous tropical flower which may be suitable for your DW!    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards