Flowers
Options

$$$

On average, how much does a reasonably priced bouquet cost for the bride and for her bridesmaids? Thanks!

Re: $$$

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal bouquets in SC typically cost $100 - $170. BM bouquets typically cost $40-$70

I would cross post on your local board as well.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mine  is  going to be around 150.00 thats  because  couple  of the  flowers will be out  of  season.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im not sure but Im telling you check your local Kroger.I had flowers for my reception,wedding and wedding party for under 400.00.Then she came to my wedding and,set everything up.It was really nice I had more flowers than we could use.So,just go check it out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It'll depend on your location and the type of flowers (and whether those flowers are shipped from a far distance/overseas).

My bouquet had peonies, cymbidium orchids, and roses and cost $175 (the peonies were imported from New Zealand, which drove up the price).

Bridesmaid bouquets were $100 each (peonies and cymbidium orchids).
    weddingcollage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Ms. Moore2. For my first wedding I used Schnuck's (which is like the MO version of Kroger) and it was waaay cheaper than going through a regular florist. They also delivered and set everything up. I think I spent $125 for my bridal bouquet it was HUGE though and had about 3 dozen roses or more but hat was 6 years ago. Now that I'm planning my 2nd wedding I've noticed prices have gone up but still Kroger, Schnuck's or any larger grocer with a floral dept should work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was around $200.. girls were around $85. There roses and mine also have calla lilies
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I DIY my silk bouquets for $60 (1 bridal bouquet, 5 BMs, 1 toss).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards