Flowers
Options

Flowers

Our wedding in 1.15.11. My colors are Plum/Dark purple. I am using all different shades of purple around the venue. For the girls I want to do Lavender Calilies. Problem is I need more than just the cals.....any ideas? I do not want to have any red. It is a Saturday night formal wedding and I just can't come up with another flower to mix with the Callies. Any suggestions

Vanna

Re: Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm personally a fan of orchids; I think they are very versatile and can be very elegant. There are a lot of different breeds and many different color purples to choose from. 

If you click each species they show all the different colors and variations for each.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my colors is purple. Try: purple hydrangea, purple gladiolus, purple alestromeria, purple stock, lavender, lsianthus.  They also have purple roses but they are dyed and I personally don't like the look of them.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone I will look at all of them!!
    Vanna
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yellow, orange, or green are a natural compliment to purple.  Or you can use various hues of those colors for different effects. 

For a subtle, elegant look, I like a very pale peachy-pink, or blush color with deep purple.  Or possibly antique hydrangeas (a brownish pink and green color), or a deeper hue of that color would be a rich coral color, or a burnt orange. 

Or you might try a light green cymbidium orchid, or green hydrangeas or carnations.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ocean Song roses, lisanthius, status, stock, hydrangeas, moonshadow mini carnations, irises...
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards