Flowers
Options

Corsages Question???

For the bride's mother, and the new mother-in-law, what kind of corsage should they get? A corsage that can be pinned to their attire, or a wrist corsage? Your input is greatly appreciated! THANK YOU! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Corsages Question???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would ask each one which they would prefer. Some may not like anything pinned to the nice dress, or the dress has enough detail. We were asked and we both went with wrist ones. I had too much detail on my dress or else I would have preferred the pin on, DD FMIL didn't want anything pinned to her dress :) HTH
  • Options
    bidge24bidge24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    my mom preferred the pin on corsage...best thing to do is just ask
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      I would ask them. The moms can also carry small nosegays or have a corsage pinned to their clutch purse.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding where the MOTC were handed gold dipped single stem roses (I think she got them at Kay's Jewelers).  Its something unique and very pretty plus something they could keep forever.  They carried these down the aisle instead of having a corsage.

Otherwise I would ask them which they prefer.  Depending on their personal preference as well as dress detailing they may or may not want something pinned.  Or they may not care either way.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pps-- just ask. My mom surprised me said that she can't stand corsages and wants to carry a single flower, which is just fine with me since I'm making everything myself. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    AngieB6AngieB6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom doesn't want ANY flowers... I may give her a single stemmed rose, but she was adamant that she did not want a corsage. 

Need to check to see what FMIL wants, but will probably do a single rose for her as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    221 Invitedimage 168 Attendingimage 33 Declinedimage 26 Not Repliedimage
    RSVP Date August 25
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards