Flowers
Options

Purple and apple green wedding in October

HI!  My girls are wearing eggplant and I was thinking about using bright green and white flowers.  Any suggestions on what to use?  Thanks!

Re: Purple and apple green wedding in October

• Options
    pavingtheroadpavingtheroad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Viburnum, Mini Hydrangea, Green Goddess Calla Lilies, "Kermit" or "Yoko Ono" button mums and Cymbidium Orchids all come in green
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    123image 64image 35 image 24image RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2010
  • Options
    emmy82087emmy82087 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    roses are always a good choice! lilies are nice for the white too. i like your color combos.
    Mrs. Emily Wolcott June 11, 2011 :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    our colors are purple & aqua and my florist is using calla lillies, and purple lisiantus. Freesia also comes in purple. For the green, my florist is using those hypercium berries. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have the same colors, except I am also accenting with orange.

Here is what my florist came up for me.

1 Bride Bouquet - Ivory roses, white fugi spiders, white hydrangeas and white dahlias accented with green hydrangea, green roses, and purple calla lilies (if you do not want any color in it that is no problem. I will just change all the color flowers I listed with white ones ALSO - we could use green or orange berries in your as well, just not sure if you would want them). This will be hand tied with white ribbon

5 Bridesmaid - Green roses, green hydrangea, purple cala lilies accented with orange hypericum berries hand tied with dark purple ribbon with lime green cris cross. (or whatever you want) Let me know if you would like some white in these.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards