Flowers

What flowers to go with jade ( david's bridal) and canary yellow

Help! My bridesmaids have two different color dresses. I have 4 bridesmaids. Two are in the jade dress from David's bridal and two are in the canary yellow. I can't find flowers! My wedding colors are a soft turquoise and soft yellow but we couldn't find a turquoise dress that fit a price(or the size for the bridemaids) so we chose jade for two of the bridemaids. I saw people saying to use white for the jade color(which I like) but what about the yellow?I don't think white would look good for the soft yellow color. And I'm worried it just won't go with my theme colors. I'm also getting married outside and my bouquet will be turquoise gerbera and a soft yellow roses. I would like my bridesmaids to have a different bouquet than me. Any suggestions would be wonderful!Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What flowers to go with jade ( david's bridal) and canary yellow

• have you used the david's bridal app that allows you to "dress" all the people in your wedding party through their website?  It shows you how everyone will look together and you can put bouquets in their arms.  It's worth a try since you have a mix of colors to work with.  I think a white and pale yellow for both dresses would look fine. 
  • I agree with kmclean about the yellow and white flowers.  I am considering using DB jade dresses with yellow flowers, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards