Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Hair extensions....

I am planning on having extensions put into my hair for my wedding/bridal portraits. Does anyone know of a salon in Dallas or surrounding areas that KNOWS what they are doing and does a GREAT job?!?! Thanks!
(Check out my profile pics to see my hair length and color now. Looking for this style for my wedding - pic below)

Re: Hair extensions....

• Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do!  Send me an E-mail and I'll give you my girl's info.

mostdramaticlife at hotmail

:)
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are talking about clip on extensions, I use a guy named Chi at Toni & Guy Northpark.  He did mine for my E-pics (in my bio).  He was great.

A girl at Aveda in West Village did mine for my lingerie shower (also PIB).  I liked Chi better.

My MUA Kristin Colaneri did them for my wedding. 

ETA:  I only paid around $50 (before tip) to have my hair done at both T&G and Aveda.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Stephie- Does the clip in work well? Did they have to color them to match ur hair?

• Options
    aphitxaphitx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my regular hairstylist do the clip ins- i got mine from sally's (FYI once you buy them they are nonrefundable, as they are human hair).  My hairstylist did color them to match my hair (buy extensions lighter and they can color darker)

They ended up looking awesome for my bridals....

I think my extensions at Sally's were 75-80.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

The clip-ins work great.  I wear them all the time (or did before I cut my hair).  Like Amy, I wear the Euronext Remy extensions from Sally's in Blonde Frost, and I tweaked the color of my own hair to match them perfectly.

• Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.ranasroom.com/services.html

She does both temporary and HairLocs.

I love her like WHOA.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wear and plan to use the Euronext Remy extensions 18" from sally's and I am planning to have my hair kind of like your pics too.  The extensions are $80 for the set and well worth it for me b/c I use them all the time!  You will be able to cut, style and color them to what you need. 
    Photobucket I finally married the love of my life! Planning Bio: Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes the clip ins work well, I paid 75 for mine including shipping from hairextensions.com and they looked very natural, I got the color that matched with my hair the most and I just had my hair highlighted, I got many compliments on it! I got extensions that were already curled. You can see photos of my regular and extensions here:

raulandcindy.wordpress.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards