Flowers

Poll-Which do you like better?

Ok I have been debating on what color my bouquet would be for months.
Well wedding day is approaching-43 days!

I cant decide if I want Fuschia or White? Or white with a few fuschia in there. Regardless of color they will be all roses.

Re: Poll-Which do you like better?

• I like the fuschia. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I think white bouquets are goregous on their, but I find that they sometimes get lost against the wedding dress.  Go with the fuschia!

• PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    Love the fuscia.  The white will get lost in your dress.  Not a fan of mixing them.
  • thank you ladies! I love the fuschia too! Just needed more opinions :)
  • I like white bouquets, maybe with some berries added for color.  IMO, bright colored bouquets draw my eye right to the bouquet, not the bride.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_poll-which-do-you-like-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:23638d36-c392-421c-b4de-9d2ef0784fcdPost:a3dd43b3-ebcd-4ca1-8526-53373f457c97">Re: Poll-Which do you like better?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like white bouquets, maybe with some berries added for color.  IMO, bright colored bouquets draw my eye right to the bouquet, not the bride.
    Posted by JoanE2012[/QUOTE]

Agree with all of this.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards