Flowers

Looking for fresh rose petals

Has anyone found a good, reasonably priced source for fresh rose petals?  This is for a March wedding in St Augustine Florida, but don't mind online vendor, if good company.

Re: Looking for fresh rose petals

• I would place a bulk order for roses with Costco or Sams Club.  Get them delivered the Monday before the wedding and allow the roses to open up.  The day before your wedding rip the petals off and store them somewhere cool and they should be great for your wedding the next day.

• I got mine from fifty flowers.com. It was actually a better value than Sam's, especially if you don't have membership. I also liked them better because you can mix your colors and create your own combo. The petals were nice!

We got married 11/3/12!!

• I know www.wholesaleflowersovernight.com sells roses...you might be able to get just petals from them.  Their flowers are great too.  I ordered them online with the help of some VERY helpful staff members, and they were delivered beautiful and freshly cut.  Perfect for the DIY bride looking to save mucho money!  ha ha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards