Flowers
Options

Need flowers to match color scheme!

My color scheme for my wedding is turquise and brown,  I was wondering if anyone had color and type suggestions for the flowers.  I was thinking white/ cream?  I like simple as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Need flowers to match color scheme!

• Options
    edited December 2011

what is the general style of your wedding? are you going for something soft and romantic, fresh and modern, etc.?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those flowers look great!  Thank you for the suggestion!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's going to be pretty modern, as of right now anyway!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having the same problem with mine too!!! My Colors are "tiffany Blue" and black and Im kinda stuck on what would look good.... My wedding is more Old hollywood, vintage feel but still formal... 
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my  colors  are turquoise as  well im just  going to use red and yellow garden roses
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cream would be nice. If you'd like to match the colors, you could do turquoise and/or brown flowers. Some are some bluish-turquoise flowers like forget-me-nots, hydrangeas, bromeliads (though the turquoise variety may be hard to find), as well many flowers can be dyed turquoise (though I think it can look tacky if not done right).  There are also some cool brown flowers too- mums (Fugi and spider as well as daisy and button), there's a brownish-pink variety of hydrangea, burgundy/brown seeded eucalyptus, cattails, calla lililes, pussy willows, curly willow, hollyhocks, etc. . You could also add other things that aren't flowers to your arrangements like peacock or other feathers, ribbon tucks, beads and paper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards