Flowers

Re: identify these flowers please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks like there are at least four flowers in this picture and the picture itself is not very clear.  Can you be more specific and find another picture?
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    genevieve88genevieve88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I had to guess....roses, dahlias, orchids and the one that is drooping down is totally escaping me at the moment. Very hard to tell but it is beautiful. 
  • Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    It is pretty hard to see in the picture but it looks like there are roses, orchids in the vase (I think they might be Lady Slippers but I am not sure), hanging amaranthus, and it looks like anemones, cockscomb (a really cool flower that comes in a great red color), and dahlias (I agree with PP).  Your best bet might be to talk to your florist and ask how she could recreate this for you.  She may be able to better tell you what types of flowers are in it.  Good luck!

• Options
    Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Link is not working properly.
  • Options
    naturenut7naturenut7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i can see roses, cymbidum orchids, dahlias, red hanging amaranthus, in the vase could be mokara orchids but it looks more like kangaroo paw to me.  yep.. that's what i see.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking roses, orchids, and maybe even some peonies? It's hard to tell. You should visit with a florist and she can show you all different types of flowers to make you something unique.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards