Flowers
Options

Beautiful Realistic Wedding Bouquets and Flowers

I purchased my flowers here about 3 years ago and the quality is beautiful....they are not cheap silk flowers they are real touch flowers and believe me they are worth the cost and you will have them as a keepsake forever or you can always resale them to gain back some of you wedding expenses. Either way you win, I would choose those over real anyday.  No one could tell they were artificial, they even smelled real and her designs are awesome.I have refferred several clients to her and all have just raved over their flowers. Make sure you order early, early because her dates fill up fast. I believe she even still has a payment plan, Check out her designs at www.angelsaccents.com, you will not be dissapionted. Kiss

Re: Beautiful Realistic Wedding Bouquets and Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are a few of her bouquets: love them!Bride's Bouquet

Bride's bouquet

• Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interesting how the only posts you have ever made on this entire site are promoting this ' third party' flower vendor....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_beautiful-realistic-wedding-bouquets-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:336e5d7d-9fe7-4aec-a2d8-56490a9408b2Post:0dc5a6d5-f9cf-4a31-a470-079f1d595a6d">Re: Beautiful Realistic Wedding Bouquets and Flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Interesting how the only posts you have ever made on this entire site are promoting this ' third party' flower vendor....
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing...and she got married 3 years ago.....Must have made quite an impression. LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    But if you aren't being snitty... maybe she is actually trying to give out a good vendor... looks like she is an event planner that likes this place.. and the flowers are really nice.. so where's the rel harm?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you midgemoto :) to the others, sorry for wanting to share some beautiful flowers that might actually make a bride very happy... now I remember why i don't ever post on things like this...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards