Flowers

ideas on decorating sweetheart table?

My centerpieces are 24" eiffel tower vases with large red rose ball on a 60" round table.

But I have no idea how to decorate our small round sweetheart table. I'm flanking our table with the same floral arrangement as the table centerpieces on pedestals.

I would love to see pics your table decor/ any pics that inspired you.

Re: ideas on decorating sweetheart table?

• edited December 2011
    Just use  nice low vase and your bouquet... 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_ideas-decorating-sweetheart-table?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:371e2e90-396f-4e48-b314-0127536d513aPost:1a635b7e-98d8-43f8-8779-6d3c9f2689a3">Re: ideas on decorating sweetheart table?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just use  nice low vase and your bouquet... 
    Posted by midgemoto[/QUOTE]

This...definitely!  That is what we are doing on our head table...vases with the bouquets in them once we arrive.
  • edited December 2011
    For our center pieces for our tables we alternated between floral center pieces and various size cylinders with floating candles with sea shells on the bottom and then a smaller version on of the floral  arrangements on every table along with small votive candles...we had 27 tables so we wanted to mix it up. For our sweet heart table we used the same votive candles that were on our tables and the smaller version of our floral centerpieces and some rose pedals. To give you some advice I really wouldnt be over;y concerned with the sweet heart table decor b/c after the place settings are on the table theor really isn't a lot of room for decor. 
  • edited December 2011
    We have an arch with a straight top that is being used for our ceremony, so during the cocktail hour our florist will remove the straight top portion and lay it across the front of our table.

Do you have any decorations from the ceremony that could be re-used? Maybe your aisle decorations? I love the idea of using your bouquet above.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards