Flowers
Options

Succulent Bouquet

Hi all!
I'm typically not a flower person, and I hadn't thought a lot about the bouquet until I saw a gorgeous bouquet of succulents on Pinterest...the problem is, I have no idea where to find anything like it. I am getting married in Wisconsin, but I live in Minneapolis. I also have close connections to people in Chicago and Milwaukee. Does anyone out there know of any florists in the midwest who do succulent bouquets?

Re: Succulent Bouquet

• Options
    All sorts of florists do them. I've never heard of any that don't. Google florists in the area you need and start calling.
  • Options
    I was able to find this image which I thought was absolutely stunning. I found this in a wedding bundle that took place in VA.

I just found this post for a Madison wedding that featured a succulent bouquet - http://krakorastudios.com/tag/succulent-bridal-bouquets/. Also, because of the resiliancy of the plant you may be able to ship specific plants you would like included and then the florist can add them to the bouquet.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    I had a succulent bouquet-all three florists I spoke to in Central PA could do them. I loved my bouquet and actually planted the succulents when I got home. Almost 6 months later about 5 have still survived and actually doubled in size. 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, I never even thought of the idea that you could PLANT the succulents after the wedding. That just makes me want it even MORE! Thanks for the input!
  • Options
    I had never seen a bouquet until today. i thought this one was really pretty, especially since you can change the rose color to whatever you're wedding colors are.

• Options
    Hyacinth Events is a floral wedding planning company in St Paul, MN. They did my wedding bouquets on Saturday and they were absolutely gorgeous! I'm repotting the succulents from my bouquet. www.hyacinthevents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards