Flowers

sams club flowers?

Has anyone tried them?  Trying to find flowers in our budget....  they have a collection for around $300 that would work for the entire wedding party..... 
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: sams club flowers?

• A girl on my local used them and her flowers (all white roses) were beautiful.

• Friend of mine used Sam's all white roses also and they were beautiful.

•      I realize you are thinking about the pre-made wedding packages, but I would expect that your experiece would be similar to ours.
        We ordered flowers from Sam's Club for both my daughter's and son's weddings.  We had bulk bouquets for one and bulk baby's breath for the other.  The flowers arrived on Thursday and we made the bouquets on Thursday night.  Everything looked beautiful for the weddings which were on Saturdays. 

My daughter-in-law used one order of bulk bouquets and made her bouquet and 5 bridesmaids' bouquets.  For my daughter's wedding we made all the bridesmaid's bouquets (5), bouts(12), and centerpieces(10) from 2 orders of baby's breath.  We spent a little over $100 dollars for each wedding for the flowers from Sam's.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards