Flowers
Options

Regreting throwing out picture of bouquet

I had this picture of a very large round bouquet of white roses and gardenias with only a few phalaenopsis orchid heads on the top and I threw it out thinking I wouldn't go for white flowers. Now that my husband and I have decided to go for a vintage look all I can think about it is that bouquet. I can't find anything like it :(
Has anyone seen something similar?
Definition of WEDDING 1: a marriage ceremony usually with its accompanying festivities : nuptials 2: an act, process, or instance of joining in close association 3: a wedding anniversary or its celebration! Hence a 2nd wedding forum isn't JUST for ppl getting married again! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Regreting throwing out picture of bouquet

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're having a florist then you can have then create the look and you can modify it until you get what you want.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP.  Your florist should be able to design something similar to the picture you threw out.  Just describe what you want and they should be able to create it!

• Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, your florist should be able to create something from what you remember. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Brian'sbbgirlBrian'sbbgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to attempt to do my own flowers. :(
    Definition of WEDDING 1: a marriage ceremony usually with its accompanying festivities : nuptials 2: an act, process, or instance of joining in close association 3: a wedding anniversary or its celebration! Hence a 2nd wedding forum isn't JUST for ppl getting married again! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AbbeyS2011AbbeyS2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you searched on TK and googled wedding flowers?  There are a ton of pictures online. 

Another suggestion is to go to a craft store and find the flowers you mentioned and put them together with silk to get some ideas.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards