Flowers
Options

Sunflower bouquets

Hi, I've got my heart set on using sunflowers for our summer wedding---most people I say this to tell me they hate sunflowers but I love them...has anyone used sunflowers? Any pictures would be great...Thanks

Re: Sunflower bouquets

• Options
    kbatchellorkbatchellor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using sunflowers for my wedding in September.  I think they are beautiful.  I had wanted to use only sunflowers in my bouquets but when I went to my flower shop they showed me different flowers that really go well together ie dahlias and even roses.  Do what you want.  Flowers are going to gorgeous no matter how you do it.  
  • Options
    gaharvardgaharvard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There are lots of bouquet photos using sunflowers. Go to Google images and you will find some great ideas. Both my daughter-in-law and my neice love sunflowers and used them. I say go for it.

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they are lovely. Costco has great sunflower arrangements for weddings. The 20 piece has the following for $429. You can also buy the sunflowers in bulk on the bulk link if you want.  Link here for pre-made arrangements:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11070626&Mo=15&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|62777|62789&N=4018721&Sp=C&pos=0&No=15&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=62789&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&ec=BC-EC10612-Cat62777&topnav=

20 Piece Sunflower Collection includes: 1 Bridal bouquet 2 Brides Maid bouquets 1 Toss Away bouquet 6 Corsages 6 Attendant boutonnieres 3 Centerpieces  (vases not included) 1 Rose Petal bud   
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In project wedding, you can search sunflowers.  There are a lot of pictures for ideas
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister used small sunflowers in groups of 4 for her BM bouquets...i'll see if i can find a pic w/ them in it..

~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards