Flowers
Options

OMG!!I Want this Bouquet!!!!

Holy Cow!  I would kill to have this bouquet handle!!!  Somehow I would have to justify to my Mom spending this amount lol!!!  Talk about bling! 

http://weddingblisslane.com/product_info.php?ID=63&products_id=204&osCMall=64e6443a2b970693c4346e0925cd3905

Re: OMG!!I Want this Bouquet!!!!

• Options
    ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, FWIW, it's a bit over the top for my tastes, and the price of the bouquet handle is almost what I'm spending on all of my flowers. What would you do with it after the wedding? 
    The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you could DIY it to look similar and not pay that ridiculous amount for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can make that so easily...go to the flower mart, they sell lots of stuff to make things like that
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    its not really that necessary i think, and you coudl def make that yourself easliy.

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     cute , but you will get over it.... Tongue out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thats a lot for a handle. that could be a meal for 8 at my reception!
  • Options
    Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love sparkles - so I love it!!! My mother went to Michaels or Hobby Lobby and over where they sell fabric they sell crystals like this!!! For 40.00 we bought enough for the handle for my bouquet! Just an FYI
  • Options
    topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $450 for JUST the jeweled handle?! That's insane...I would recommed DIY-ing. I would feel so guilty having my mom pay that much $ for that.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also if I was your mom I would say no to paying for that.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay....I know you love it...so if your budget is unlimited then go for it...but if you have to pay for things then i say make it, you wont see it too much because your nads will be o it anyway...i think you can do it, i think i could and i am not creative...it seems easy enough. good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a mom....ummmmmm no.  But, I will figure out how to do something like it for a whole lot less money if that is what you really want!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies!  I am the designer and inventer of this bouquet handle!  I would like to address some of the topics mentioned on the board.

I know it's a lot of money, but I run sales all the time, like right now I have 30% off on my etsy site www.panachebride.etsy.com. That would make the handle 350.00.  P.S.  I also have a payment plan. :)  I also have a handle made of rhinestones that is 140.00 right now. 

There are over 1,000 Swarovski crystals on each handle which are each hand-placed by me, using special tools and permanent adhesive so they won't fall off.  Each handle takes about 6 hours to complete. 

If anyone would like a handle using Czech crystals they are less expensive but are not as sparklie.

This handle can be used as a vase for fresh flowers after the wedding by inserting a glass cylinder into it.

I know a lot of you think it is a lot of money and it is, but this is your one day to be fabulous!  If sparkle is what you want then do a simple flower bouquet and the beautiful handle.  If you would rather have something tied with ribbon, do that.  I suggest splurging on things that will make you feel unique, beautiful and fabulous on your wedding day.  You only get one...so have no regrets!

• Options
    wegsmomwegsmom member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Did you know that most florists carry rhinestone ribbon like that?  You can buy yourself too.  It's usually several inches wide and you cut it down to the size you want.  Don't spend the money on something on-line before you talk to your florist.  Mine florist uses it all the time and it's not that expensive.

Best of luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards